TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
1. “Fundraiser” means the individual organization holding the activity/event in conjunction
with or for Buffalo Niagara Honor Flight (BNHF)
2. This agreement acknowledges the applicant’s event/activity responsibility/coordination to
benefit the BNHF.
3. Fundraiser understands that BNHF is unable to assist in planning/executing marketing or
publicity, soliciting prizes, or otherwise providing goods and services unless agreed to in
writing with the applicant.
4. Fundraisers are only authorized to use BNHF logo or name its beneficiary charity after
receiving their Authorization Letter/email. Fundraiser must provide an example of how
BNHF logo or name is to be used on any support materials such as flyers, posters, etc. for
approval prior to use.
5. Fundraiser must provide proof of insurance naming BNHF as an additional insured.
6. BNHF shall be held harmless and indemnify from any and all claims, lawsuits, demands,
causes of action, liability, loss, damage and/or injury of any kind whatsoever in
connection with Fundraiser’s event. This applies and includes, without limitation, the
payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, decrees, attorneys’ fees and related
costs/expenses, and any reimbursements to BNHF for all fees, expenses and costs
incurred by it.
7. The BNHF is part of a national program and as such is prohibited from telemarketing and
door-to-door solicitation on its behalf.
8. All monies collected must be accurately recorded and documented in accordance with
Charitable Fundraising Act (or equivalent). This enables BNHF to issue a receipt in the activity/event name.
9. BNHF is a registered 501(c) 3 organization. It will only issue individual receipts for tax
deductions for attendee/supporters of activity/event if a general donation of $100 or more
is made. When attendee/supporter has given money in return for goods or services, a tax deductible
receipt can only be issued for the amount not covered by the goods or services.
BNHF will only issue receipts after funds are deposited in BNHF account.
10. Funds received during a fundraiser/event using BNHF name must be received within 30
days from event conclusion.
11. BNHF reserves the right to withdraw its approval for the activity/event at any time if it
appears that the Fundraiser is failing to adhere to any of the above terms. I agree to the agreement policy.